Wednesday, October 10, 2007

1/10 ct.tw Round Diamond Solitaire Ring in 14k White Gold (I-J/I1-I2)


The dazzling look of a single solitaire diamond ring is a timeless classic whose simplicity and grace can never be compared. A fiery Round cut diamond is securely prong set on a sleek band crafted in smooth 14k White Gold. The piece is masterfully balanced and has exceptional elegance that will reflect forever. The sparkling Round diamond weighs 1/10 ct.(Diamond Color I-J (near colorless), Clarity I) and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity guaranteeing its pure and natural qualities.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

We would request you to write some jewelry articles and some kind of advertising for our website http://www.sndgems.com/. If interested please email me at sampraus@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Sam

vintage pendants said...

Useful info about solitaire diamond rings. The solitaire is the classic and most demanding style of a diamond ring setting. This ring indicates eternal love and the unbreakable bond of marriage.

Unknown said...

nice
Kipas besar
HVLS Fan
HVLS Fan
kipas industri